The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale provides a positive, safe and fun environment to help Valley youth of all ages and backgrounds develop the qualities needed to reach their full potential.
The non-profit serves 16,000 children and teenagers and offers more than 100 youth development programs emphasizing five core areas including: the arts; character and leadership development; education and career development; health & life skills; and sports, fitness and recreation. The organization's nine branches and multiple outreach sites are located in Scottsdale, Phoenix, Mesa, Fountain Hills and the Salt River Pima-Maricopa and Hualapai Indian Communities
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale provides youth development services that instill strong core values and life enhancing skills in a safe environment. The programs help promote healthy lifestyles, good character and academic success.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale provides a positive impact for the youth in Greater Scottsdale and the Native American communities we serve by helping each youth reach their ultimate potential.
In addition, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale believes these values need to be evident with our volunteers and community partners.
- The Angels for Kids Campaign raises more than $1.2 million to help support our kids throughout the Clubs – $.96 of every dollar goes directly to help support our kids.
- For every $1 spent by the Clubs, an estimated $19.33 of positive economic impact is generated for the community, totaling $172 million annually.
- 65,000 free meals served to youth who need it the most.
- 50% Decrease in the amount of juvenile arrests since our programming was put in place at a Juvenile Detention Center on Native American land.
- 500 youth receive free dental and vision care through our mobile Outreach Services.
|Total Youth Served||16,440
*Numbers reported for 2011-2012 fiscal year